A fun and interactive lesson where students apply their knowledge and skills to the greatest challenge of our age and they learn how different careers are tackling the climate crisis.
For this lesson you will need to access the following resources from the Panjango Resource Bank:
- Lesson 14a: Planning for the Future PowerPoint
- Class set of ‘The Future Planner’ worksheets
- Class set of ‘The five-year plan’ worksheet
- Envelopes to seal their 5-Year Plans inside (if you are doing this)
By the end of the lesson, students will:
- Identify the skills and experiences that are important to your future
- Explore careers that link to your interests and personality
- Plan personal development activities to work towards your dream career
The activity is designed to last 45-60 minutes and the content is written primarily for students in Key Stage 3.
The resources are all downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format so you can tailor the content to the specific needs of your pupils.
More about Panjango and Cre8tive Resources …
working in partnership we want to offer young people a unique and engaging way of exploring the world of work and understanding how their knowledge can be applied in life after school.
If you like these resources, you can subscribe to our Careers Resource Bank to access hundreds of different lessons, interactive resources and digital games – including a complete career learning Scheme of Work.
We also now offer printed Careers based card games and board games, A2 Classroom Posters and more – Explore our full range by clicking here