Pleasure and Masturbation Explored. PSHE Relationships Education . PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To define the terms pleasure, masturbation and sexual activities
To explore the benefits and risks associated with masturbation
To evaluate risks associated with different sexual activities and identify high and low risk activities and ways to mitigate the high risk activities
Some Key Terms Covered
Clitoris, Penis, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Pleasure, Sensation, Orgasm, Private, addiction, Ejaculation, Semen
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can define the terms pleasure and masturbation and give examples of each
I understand the benefits and risks associated with masturbation
I understand and can evaluate the risks associated with different sexual activities
Consent also underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/105