KS3 Politics Unit – Politics, Parliament and Me (8 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack. A range of resources to teach students about politics, parliament & general elections
Theme: Rights, Responsibilities and British Values Unit: Politics, Parliament and Me
8 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
1 End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
1 Optional Student Work Booklet (SEN or differentiation or if you decide not to use textbooks)
8 Mindfulness Extension activities
1 x 12 Page Student Work Booklet that follows the lessons (optional if not using exercise books – or use as SEN support)
Politics and Parliament Homework Assessment Project
Why is politics important
How is the country run
Setting up a political party
Elections and campaigning
Debating in parliament and political advocacy
Exploring Parliament (Different roles and the opening of Parliament)
Who is Boris Johnson?
What is Brexit – How does this link to the state of UK politics?
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/CCB/05