Preparation for the Workplace Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
- To identify the people in school that support my preparation
- To consider why we take part in different events and inputs
- To be able to understand how skills translate from school to the workplace
Some Key Terms Covered
Resilience, Accountability, Transferable Skills, Qualifications, Interests
I can identify the people in school that support my preparation
I know why we take part in different events and inputs
I understand how skills translate from school to the workplace
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts