Preparing for work experience . Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 14+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what work experience is and why we need to prepare.
To consider what the expectations will be.
To understand the difference between work etiquette and working practice.
Some Key Terms Covered
Work etiquette, working practice, Health & Safety
I know what work experience is and how to prepare.
I understand what will be expected of me.
I can discuss the differences between work etiquette and practice.
Skills Builder Framework
Teamwork & Aiming High
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918743674
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity