Combating Extremism and Terrorism (7 Lessons and Assessments) Prevent and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 9 Theme: Rights, Responsibilities and British Values Unit: Combating Extremism and Terrorism
7 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
1 End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
1 Optional Student Work Booklet (SEN or differentiation or if you decide not to use textbooks)
7 Mindfulness Extension activities
Fake Newspaper Project and Critical Literacy
Extremism and Terrorism Assessment Quiz
- Conspiracy Theories and Extremist Narratives
- What is Terrorism
- Extremism in all its forms
- Proud to be British?
- Radicalisation Process
- Anti-Semitism in the UK
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/03