Legal + Illegal Drugs Unit KS3 – Online and Offline Safety Core theme – PSHE Unit (6 Lessons and an Assessment) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
☞ 6 x Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
☞ 1 x End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
Lots of activities
☞ 6 Mindfulness Extension activities
☞ 1 x Big Drugs Quiz with Team Answer Sheets
☞ 1 x 12 Page bespoke Workbooklet
☞Bonus – New County Lines Intervention Booklet for ‘at risk’ students – More in-depth look at this topic – (Can run over an extra 5-6 Sessions)
☞ 1 x Homework or Classwork Project – Become The Teacher and design a lesson about Staying safe
L1 – Introduction to drugs
L2 – Different Types of addictions
L3 – Cannabis Products
L4 -Drugs Classifications
L5 -‘Party Drugs + Recreational Drugs’ MDMA, Shrooms and LSD
L6 – Class A and Class B Drugs (Heroin, Crack Cocaine, Speed, Amphetamines)
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code:C8/CCB/17