Interactive PSHE Mindfulness, Wellbeing and Christmas Advent Calendar for KS2 and KS3 Students. A very stylish Christmas themed interactive powerpoint with 24 numbered boxes
Each day links to a fun and engaging task/ challenge / game or activity – these activities are either Christmas themed or Mindfulness and Wellbeing themed.
The activities include (Musical rounds, Q and A, Riddles, Christmas Crackers, Fill in the Gaps, Spot the difference, Word Finder, identify the images, Christmas Rounds, Scattegories and much more…)
So how does this advent Calendar work?
- No preparation or printing Required!!
- Each ‘Activity lasts around 3-5 minutes and can be used as a fun starter to a lesson or a tutor time activity for the day!
- The Advent Calendar works on a “click the date and play style” set up. The Powerpoint is animated with fake snow and other surprises.
- All the dates also link back to the home menu by clicking on the button.
- Each slide contains instructions and answers where required –
- Use this interactive Christmas themed stylish advent calender to spread Christmas cheer among your students.
The PowerPoint is 100% Easily adaptable so if you want to substitute in different activities or swap some out you can do and adapt it to your class / audience.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts