PSHE 7 Year Secondary Package (Ks3 – Ks5) – 260+ Lessons
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below or add this item to your basket.
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146. Existing customers of our Super School PSHE packages are entitled to a discount
PSHE 7 Year Secondary Package summary
A brand new PSHE curriculum designed to help a PSHE Secondary Department deliver the new statutory reforms for RSE and Health in compliance with the PSHE Association framework. It has been developed by a team of experts in consultation with a range of specialists from different fields. (Pre-Order now for delivery 1st September 2023)
What is included?
- 185+ fully editable PowerPoint lessons
- 39 PSHE units with a clear spiral thematic approach from Years 7 – 11
- Six PSHE units per year group (with the exception of Year 11 & Year 13 who have four/five units)
- 39 Work booklets
- 18 Projects
- 39 Quizzes
- Mindfulness activities
- Assessment opportunities
- Card sorts
- Homework suggestions
30 Document PSHE HOD Folder including:
- Excel mapping document (to show Ofsted and School Governors how your resources meet all the new statutory requirements)
- PSHE School Audit Tool (to assess where else across the curriculum PSHE content is being covered)
- Curriculum overviews
We recommend you click on the below link to view the full specification of this package:
Secondary PSHE Package Planning – Download
What’s new in this package?
– Politics unit and the RBV core theme has had a complete overhaul!
– Homework suggestions / Tasks for all 188 lessons
– Extra teacher notes for lessons
– New case studies & quizzes
– Video links have been refreshed, changed and updated
– New Y8 Equality unit is included to replace the LGBTQ+ unit
– New Lesson material added
– Stronger focus on Protected Characteristics, PD and British values
– All lessons have been reviewed in detail and have a fresh look
– Updated content to reflect KCSIE 2022 & the latest DfE reforms
– 24 Months of updates for FREE (Until Sept 2025)
– Parent friendly planning material
– Majority of the KS5 Lessons will be brand new topics not covered in the existing Sixth Form provision we had.
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We provide all resources in a fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our suggested curriculum to the needs of your students as we understand that no “off the shelf” PSHE package is perfect! Everything is packaged in “half-termly” blocks and we provide a suggested delivery order for your teachers.
We truly believe this to be the most modern, engaging, and adaptable PSHE curriculums available to buy. But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools:
Please take a moment to check out all our Google Reviews – Click HERE
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials, planning documents, or even put you in contact with a school that uses our PSHE Curriculum / Products (over 400 across the UK).
Download a sample KS4 lesson here
Download a sample KS3 RSE lesson here
Download a sample KS3 student work booklet here
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Cheques made payable to Cre8tive Resources CIC
- Debit, Credit or Paypal Payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email) – (Pre-Order now for delivery 1st September 2023)
- USB via Royal Mail First Class delivery (detail the exact recipient in the notes section during check out)
How do you assess PSHE?
We have developed our own six-point approach to assessment and measuring progress:
- Graffiti learning journals – understanding
- Work booklets – SPaG
- Unit quizzes – knowledge
- Cre8tive PSHE app – measures progress in a quantifiable way
- PSHE projects – employability skills
- Confidence checkers – demonstrates progress
All of the above are underpinned by our precious gemstone assessment ratings. Students can be awarded gemstones and receive graduation certificates on completion of projects and quizzes.
Students can input their progress and rewards, and generate reports using our mobile app which they can share with teachers.
How is your Cre8tive PSHE Curriculum mapped?
Our Excel mapping document cross references all of our lessons against the following:
- DfE Statutory RSE (by specific section)
- DfE Statutory Health (by specific section)
- Gatsby Benchmarks (mainly No. 4)
- CDI Framework (17-point framework)
- PSHE Association Core Themes
- PSHE Association Thematic Builder *NEW
- Welsh PSE Framework
- Cre8tive PSHE Framework
What differentiates the Cre8tive PSHE package from other secondary PSHE packages?
- We have a unique spiral thematic approach to PSHE that runs from Year 7 – 13
- We offer FREE updates until Sept 2025.
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide significant discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 150 students
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework with a six-point targeted approach to measure progress
- We have a new PSHE and Wellbeing App which students can use on their tablets or mobile phones underpinning our assessment framework
- We offer PSHE and Careers projects to improve employability skills
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups.
Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support PSHE teachers through people purchasing items.