PSHE (RSE) Sex, Bodies & Love (Half Day 3 Hours workshop ) – Delivered in your school.
Each workshop is a Half Day Workshop (Approximately 3 Hours – with a short break.) We can tailor sessions to meet the needs of your Young People / Students (Recommended maximum class size is 35)
Cre8tive Resources has partnered with The Sex, Lies & Love Project to offer these workshops.
Our Joint Mission is “Delivering excellent age-appropriate Relationship & Sex Education whilst exploring the modern day influences and challenges that young people face”
Workshop 1 – Sex, Bodies & Love (Half Day 3 Hours)
CONTENT COVERED DURING THIS HALF DAY WORKSHOP
- Consent: What is Sexual Consent? How can we feel empowered to utilise Consent? What means “no” without saying the word “no”? The Laws for sexual activity and The Laws for sharing indecent imagery.
- What is Sexual Violence? (Including Sexual Harassment & Abuse). How does the media glamorise violence and desensitise us?
- Our Bodies: What are the pressures from society? How does online media influence the way we view ourselves and others?
- Relationships: What are healthy & unhealthy relationships? What are ‘red flags? What are young people’s expectations of a relationship with modern day influences?
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE): Types of Exploitation. The Signs of CSE. What
does a Victim / Perpetrator look like to them? Models of Grooming and Exploitation. Online & Offline. Exploitation attachments, (Trauma bonding).
All sessions are interactive & lead by our Lead trainer Libby and work in a way that empowers young people to recognise exploitation and to engage in healthier relationships. Our Workshops provide an in-depth understanding of topics with interactive discussions and activities.
The workshops empower Young People to have a voice by sharing their own views and challenging ideas, to encourage positive change.
What areas do we deliver these workshops to?
Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Gloucestershire.
At a small additional charge (To cover travel) we can also offer delivery to the following areas:
Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Greater London, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Rutland, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Essex, Warwickshire, Middlesex, Hertfordshire
What do I need to do now if I want to book? How can I find out more?
You can give Cre8tive Resources a call on 07591810146 or our Lead Trainer Libby on 07961 628681 if you want to know more about the content, availability, delivery methods and areas we can cover.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Cheques – Make payable to Cre8tive Resources CIC
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements download the form above, and email or call us on +447591810146 and we will be more than happy to talk to you.
- Once you have paid please complete the initial booking form and email it back to email@example.com
- Finance – At checkout in the notes section please leave the TEACHER EMAIL ADDRESS and contact details and we will liaise with them about delivery.
Your Project Lead and Trainer Libby Flenley
Fully Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families Safeguarding (2:1 BSc Hons) + (ASYE)
Support & Education Project Worker for Victims/Survivors of Child Sexual Exploitation & Child Criminal Exploitation.
Creating and Delivering Workshops in education provisions for Walsall Street Teams, in relation to Pornography, Child Sexual Exploitation, Child Criminal Exploitation and County Lines.
Experience Public Speaking at NWG Conferences for Harmful Effects of Pornography.
Identifying Harmful Sexual Behaviour Training
Intra-Familial Child Sexual Abuse – CSA Centre of Expertise
NSPCC Graded Care Profile Level 2 for Neglect in Children
Level 1 & 2 Counselling Skills, CPCAB Accredited
Motivational Interviewing, Restorative Practice, Family Safeguarding Model
Overseas Volunteer – Paraguay – Supporting Victims/Survivors of Sexual Exploitation
Previous Board Member for Operation South America Charity – Supporting Victims/Survivors of Sexual Exploitation
(Other Previous Professional Experience)
Background to the Sex, Lies & Love Project
The Sex, Lies and Love Project facilitates workshops and RSE lessons empowering Young People to identify Criminal & Sexual Exploitation, Sexual Violence, Consent, Unhealthy Relationships, the effects of Exposure to Explicit Material online, and much more.
Our aim is to empower a movement against the desensitised and exploitative spaces impacting Young People today. Ideas of Sex and Relationships are often distorted by online influences. Online media means many Young People are vulnerable to criminal exploitation or radicalisation.
With years of experience supporting survivors and victims, TSLLP facilitators bring this project to prevent or identify those most at risk.