Puberty and Body Development Unit (8 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Unit of Work Pack.
Theme: Health and Wellbeing Unit: Puberty and Body Development
9 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
Lots of activities
Assessment opportunities and End of Unit assessment Tracker
8 Mindfulness Extension activities
1 x 12 Page Student Work Booklet that follows the lessons (optional if not using exercise books – or use as SEN support)
- Puberty End of Unit Quiz
- Puberty Magazine Project with Assessment Criteria and all supporting materials
- Loyalty Reward Cards
- Introduction to puberty
2.Boys Puberty (Wet dreams and erections)
3&4.Girls Puberty (Periods and feminine Hygiene Products) x 2 hour lesson
5.Personal Hygiene and staying Clean and Healthy
6.Growing Up (Intro to FGM and Female anatomy)
7.Consent, Assertiveness and Hormones
8.Optional Extra Female Puberty and growing up Lesson (Detailed lesson about Menstrual Cycle and coping with Periods, PMS and other related topics, thrush)
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/12