Introduction to Puberty. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) Lesson Pack. Puberty Lesson, Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To describe the emotional, social and physical changes that happen during puberty
To empathise with those that are starting puberty and understand how to support them
Will understand that girls and boys develop differently during puberty
Key Terms Covered
Puberty Hygiene Hormones Vagina Penis Adolescence Social Emotional Physical
Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the challenges that puberty brings
I am able to empathise with others who are about to go through puberty
I know the emotional, social and physical changes that happen during puberty
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/130