This is a 10 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Radical Reconstruction“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand how reconstruction was managed so that I can evaluate whether or not life improved for all groups of people in America.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Reconstruction Assassination Radical
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Additional information handout
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)