Relationships & Partners. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the meaning of a healthy relationship between a couple and the expectations that form a positive relationship
To understand the non-physical characteristics someone might look for in a future partner
To look at relationships and understand the factors necessary to develop a relationship
Some Key Terms Covered
Relationship, Intimate, Friendship, Familial, Professional, Abuse, Psychological, Emotional, Sexual
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the main features that help to build a healthy relationship
I know a range of non-physical characteristics to look for in a partner
I am able to evaluate if a relationship is positive and healthy or not
Consent also underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/108