PSHE (RSE) Option 2 (Full Day up to 6 Hours workshop ) – Delivered in your school.
Each workshop is a Full Day Workshop (Approximately 5-6 Hours – with a short break.) We can tailor sessions to meet the needs of your Young People / Students (Recommended maximum class size is 35)
Cre8tive Resources has partnered with The Sex, Lies & Love Project to offer these workshops.
Our Joint Mission is “Delivering excellent age-appropriate Relationship & Sex Education whilst exploring the modern day influences and challenges that young people face”
Workshop Full Day Option 2 – County Lines, Criminal Exploitation, Knife & Weapon Crime + Prevent: Radicalisation, Hate Crimes (Up to 6 Hours)
CONTENT COVERED DURING THIS WORKSHOP
- Morning : County Lines, Criminal Exploitation, Knife & Weapon Crime. Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE): Stereotype of a “criminal” vs reality. Are young people Criminals or Victims? The grooming process for Criminal Exploitation.County Lines: The reality of “Drug Dealing”. Why are young people used and exploited for this? How does a County Line operate? How to spot the signs.Gangs: Glamorisation of a Gang vs Reality. Expectations of gang association. The fear placed in young people. The views of perpetrators / gang leaders on exploiting young people.Knife / Weapon Crime: The current rate of knife crime. What motivates a young person to use a knife? What other weapons are young people now using? “Body Scoring”. What the law says and legal consequences.
- Afternoon : Prevent: Radicalisation, Hate Crimes, Cultural Diversity, Self-Identity. Radicalisation: What is radicalisation? The stages of radicalisation. Spotting the signs in others. Who is vulnerable to this? What is terrorism? What is extremism?Hate Crime: What is this? What motivates hate crime? How does the law protect this?Cultural Diversity: Types of Diversity. Protected characteristics by the law.Cultural Sensitivity: What is this and why is it important? What causes cultural insensitivity? How can we demonstrate cultural sensitivity?Self-Identity.
Hopes & Dreams for the future.
All sessions are interactive & lead by our Lead trainer Libby and work in a way that empowers young people to recognise exploitation and to engage in healthier relationships. Our Workshops provide an in-depth understanding of topics with interactive discussions and activities.
The workshops empower Young People to have a voice by sharing their own views and challenging ideas, to encourage positive change.
What areas do we deliver these workshops to?
Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Gloucestershire. Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Greater London, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Rutland, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Essex, Warwickshire, Middlesex, Hertfordshire
What do I need to do now if I want to book? How can I find out more?
You can give Cre8tive Resources a call on 07591810146 or our Lead Trainer Libby on 07961 628681 if you want to know more about the content, availability, delivery methods and areas we can cover.
Download ENQUIRY FORM and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Cheques – Make payable to Cre8tive Resources CIC
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
WORKSHOP-ENQUIRY FORM Download
For any queries or bespoke requirements download the form above, and email or call us on +447591810146 and we will be more than happy to talk to you.
- Once you have paid please complete the initial booking form and email it back to email@example.com
- Finance – At checkout in the notes section please leave the TEACHER EMAIL ADDRESS and contact details and we will liaise with them about delivery.
Your Project Lead and Trainer Libby Flenley
Fully Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families Safeguarding (2:1 BSc Hons) + (ASYE)
Support & Education Project Worker for Victims/Survivors of Child Sexual Exploitation & Child Criminal Exploitation.
Creating and Delivering Workshops in education provisions for Walsall Street Teams, in relation to Pornography, Child Sexual Exploitation, Child Criminal Exploitation and County Lines.
Experience Public Speaking at NWG Conferences for Harmful Effects of Pornography.
Identifying Harmful Sexual Behaviour Training
Intra-Familial Child Sexual Abuse – CSA Centre of Expertise
NSPCC Graded Care Profile Level 2 for Neglect in Children
Level 1 & 2 Counselling Skills, CPCAB Accredited
Motivational Interviewing, Restorative Practice, Family Safeguarding Model
Overseas Volunteer – Paraguay – Supporting Victims/Survivors of Sexual Exploitation
Previous Board Member for Operation South America Charity – Supporting Victims/Survivors of Sexual Exploitation
(Other Previous Professional Experience)
Background to the Sex, Lies & Love Project
The Sex, Lies and Love Project facilitates workshops and RSE lessons empowering Young People to identify Criminal & Sexual Exploitation, Sexual Violence, Consent, Unhealthy Relationships, the effects of Exposure to Explicit Material online, and much more.
Our aim is to empower a movement against the desensitised and exploitative spaces impacting Young People today. Ideas of Sex and Relationships are often distorted by online influences. Online media means many Young People are vulnerable to criminal exploitation or radicalisation.
With years of experience supporting survivors and victims, TSLLP facilitators bring this project to prevent or identify those most at risk.