Safety on the Streets. PSHE Lesson. Editable 14+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand the dangers when you start going out alone.
To consider how you can keep yourself stay.
To know how you can seek support.
Some Key Terms Covered
Personal safety, danger, risk, harm
I can consider the dangers I may be presented with when out alone.
I know how to keep myself safe.
I know what I can do to seek support if I feel unsafe.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Creativity
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1783131266
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity