St Davids Day: Saint David’s Day Activity Pack.
Product Code: FUN/C8/AP/09
11 PAGE pack of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students.
Suitable for KS2, KS3 and KS4 students to explore the topic of St David and Wales through a wide range of fun and engaging meaningful activities
This booklet has been created by a dedicated team of experts and will allow competition, peer reflection and SMSC.
It can be used to teach the topic of Patron Saints and would work well with the St David’s Quiz we have, We believe this resource will help celebrate this day through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion and lots of creative fun.
This Booklet Contains:
- o Theme of St David – Handout
- o Theme of Peace – Handout
- o Examples of doves
- o Campaign Activities
- o 3D Design Templates and final Design prototype
- o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
- o Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
- o Topical debate Questions and a Rubix cube revision activity
- Bonus Extra: A worksheet on exploring the different symbolisations of peace around the world
. Product Code: FUN/C8/AP/09
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
This resource will engage, educate and motivate your students – fantastic for quick and easy planning!