Are you responsible for making sure your secondary school will be meeting the new 2020 PSHE DfE Statutory Guidelines for Sex and Relationship Education & Physical Health and Wellbeing Education? Then this is the COMPLETE Curriculum PSAudit tool for you!
This resource contains 20 pages of tools for supporting you in carrying out and evidencing to Ofsted how your school is meeting its statutory Requirements. This tool editable so you can adapt it and complete either electronically or print it out and fill it in by hand.
What is included in this product?
- 20 Pages of Curriculum Audit tools for Secondary Schools
- **New** Completed Version of the Audit tool for Schools to use if they are following the Cre8tive Curriculum Approach to PSHE
- 12 Pages of detailed School Curriculum Provision with traffic light coding / Actions and Smart Targets for each of the new 13 sections outlined by the DfE
- Whole School Secondary Curriculum Audit summary page – Snapshot for Ofsted
- Quick Subject Curriculum audit page – for PSHE RSE or SLT of a school to gather whole school picture
- Detailed Subject Curriculum audits – That can be sent to HOD’s to gather information
- Year Group Breakdown Summary of school Provision including Sixth Form
- Key aspects of the law that are required to be taught to students
- School Action Plan page for 2020 Compliance
- On top of all the above we have broken down into two Excel Documents (one by Year Groups and one by Themes) a list of Lesson topics that could be taught to each year group and matched them against all Dfe Statutory Requirements, PSHE Association guidelines and Core themes and against the New Cre8tive Curriculum.
- As a bonus, we have provided a 15 Page Document Curriculum Planning tool of how you could deliver a PSHE 2020 ready curriculum.
This has taken weeks to put together by a special team who have been examining the new DfE requirements for the past 3 months in order to build a new 2020 PSHE Cre8tive Curriculum.
This tool is made to be used alongside the DfE – Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education Draft statutory guidance for governing bodies, proprietors, head teachers, principals, senior leadership teams, teachers
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom-tested & student approved.
Cre8tive Curriculum resources are suitable for both KS2 Primary students & secondary school students and are mapped to both PSHE Association guidelines & DfE Statutory Guidelines for Relationship and RSE, Physical Health and Wellbeing. (Linking to: RSE, Living in the Wider World and Health and Wellbeing)
Be PSHE 2020 Ready with our Cre8tive Curriculum resources!