Seeing the Bigger Picture Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
• being aware of the relationship between career and the natural environment • being aware of the relationship between career, community and society • being aware of the relationship between career, politics and the economy
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Natural environment, society, politics, economy
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand why I need to view the bigger picture when thinking about my career. I understand the links between my career, community and environment. I understand the links between my career, politics and the economy.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity