Self-esteem and empowerment. PSHE (PSHE) Lesson Pack. Self Esteem Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To describe the concept of self-esteem and recognise behaviours linked to low and high self-esteem Develop strategies to help someone who has low self-esteem and to understand the wide range of influences on self-esteem
Some Key Terms Covered
Low self-esteem, High self-esteem, Empowerment, Climate activist, Optimism, Resilience
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can define low and high self-esteem and give examples
I understand a range of issues that may impact my own self-esteem
I know a wide range of ways to boost my own self-esteem
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts