Sex, Consent, and the Law Unit (7 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Unit of Work Pack.
Theme: RSE Unit: Sex, The Law & Consent
7 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
Lots of activities
Assessment opportunities and End of Unit assessment Tracker
7 Mindfulness Extension activities
1 x 12 Page Student Work Booklet that follows the lessons (optional if not using exercise books – or use as SEN support)
- Romance, Love and Consent End of Unit Quiz
- New Reality TV Show HWK Project with Assessment Criteria and all supporting materials
- Loyalty Reward cards
- What is consent? The law on it
2. FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) and the law
3. Delaying sexual activity
- Why do people have sex? What are the considerations and consequences?
5. Relationships and Partners
6. Pleasure and Masturbation
7. What are the different types of STI’s / STD’s
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun, and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/14