Sexting, Nudes + Dick Picks – PSHE. This lesson explores why young people engage in it and the range of consequences of doing so (Legal, Emotional, Social and Physical). PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the legal, emotional and social consequences of sending sexts
To explore the reasons why some young people send sexts, nudes and dick pics
To be able to deal effectively assertively with requests and pressure to send sexts
Some Key Terms Covered
Sexting, Nudes, Dick Picks, Peer Pressure, Consent, Revenge Porn, Consequences, Take Down Policy
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can explain a range of possible consequences linked to sending and receiving sexts
I know a good range of responses to a request for a sext message
I know where I can get further help and support on issues related to sexting and explicit images ending up online
Positive Sexual Health underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes, and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/118