Rape + Sexual Assault + Relationships – PSHE . Lesson exploring this sensitive topic with KS4 students. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To explore the laws regarding rape and sexual assault
To understand how unhealthy behaviours and an imbalance of power in a relationships could lead to violence and sexual assault
To explore what qualities to look for in a healthy loving relationship
Some Key Terms Covered
Sexual Assault, Rape, Genitals, Explicit, Consent, Abuse, Referral Centres
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can recognise what behaviours are unacceptable in a healthy relationship
I can explain the law in regard to sexual assault and rape
I know the important qualities to look for in a future partner that will keep me safe
Positive Sexual Health underpin this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts