Sexual consent and the Law. Relationships Education. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) RSE Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To know the legal definition of consent and the law surrounding it
To understand the practicalities of consent and the importance of it
To understand the consequences of sexual activity with no consent
Some Key Terms Covered
Consent, sexual assault, rape, capacity, willingness, exploitation, legality
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the requirements for consent
I know the law in relation to consent, sexual assault and rape
I understand the vital importance of consent
This lesson is about how to seek consent and to respect others’ right to give, not give or withdraw consent to engage in different degrees of sexual activity and about the law in relation to consent (including the legal age of consent for sexual activity, the legal definition of consent and the responsibility in law for the seeker of consent to ensure that consent has been given)
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/104