The Law and Sexual Harassment and Stalking explored. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To define the terms stalking and harassment
To explore the differences between flirting and sexual harassment
To understand the laws surrounding Stalking and Harassment (PHA 1997, EA 2010 & PFA 2012)
Some Key Terms Covered
Stalking, Criminal, Equality Act, Discrimination, Protection from Harassment Act 1997
I can define stalking and sexual harassment I know how the law responds to stalking and Harassment I know the differences between flirting and sexual harassment
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can define stalking and sexual harassment
I know how the law responds to stalking and Harassment
I know the differences between flirting and sexual harassment
Sexual Health and Consent underpin this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts