Sexual Health and Revisiting Contraception methods. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand how a variety of different forms of contraception work
To be able to identify which types of contraception would be best used by different types of people
To explore which forms of contraception protect against pregnancy, STI’s or both
Some Key Terms Covered
IUD, Diaphragm, Patch, Injection, Contraception Ring, Abstinence, Condom, Pill, Femidom Thrush, Douche, External Condom, Internal Condom
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the difference between Barrier and LARC methods of contraception
I can explain the symptoms of thrush in men and women
I understand the importance of contraception and can evaluate the effectiveness of different methods
Positive Sexual Health underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/129