Sexual Health and Revisiting STIs . PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the way STIs spread and the groups at higher risk
To increase awareness of the process of a young person’s sexual health consultation at a clinic.
To understand the differences between viral STIs and bacterial STIs
Some Key Terms Covered
Sexual Health, Clinic, Accessing Services, Fears, Help and Support, Contraception
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand what happens at a sexual health clinic
I can explain some differences between bacterial STIs and viral STIs
I understand the risk of catching an STI from different activities couples might engage in
Positive Sexual Health underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts