This is a 34 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Should people be free to say what they want?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Explore the pros and cons of free speech
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Freedom of Speech, Censorship
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)