THIS IS A FREE BROCHURE LISTING FOR THE — Sixth Form PSHE + Careers = 72+ PowerPoint Lessons on USB for KS5 Students
Sixth Form PSHE and Careers Curriculum Package summary
A brand new Sixth Form PSHE & Careers curriculum designed to help a PSHE Secondary Department deliver the new statutory reforms for RSE and Health in compliance with the PSHE Association framework. It has been developed by a team of experts in consultation with a range of specialists from different fields.
What is included?
- 72+ fully editable PowerPoint lessons
- 10 PSHE units with a clear spiral thematic approach from Years 12 – 13
- Six PSHE units per year group (with the exception of Year 13 who have four units)
- 10 Work booklets
- Mindfulness activities
- Assessment opportunities
- Signposting to professional organisations
- Homework suggestions
30 Document PSHE HOD Folder including:
- Excel mapping document (to show Ofsted and School Governors how your resources meet all the new statutory requirements)
- PSHE School Audit Tool (to assess where else across the curriculum PSHE content is being covered)
- Curriculum overviews
We recommend you click on the below link to view the full specification of this package:
How has this curriculum been developed?
Cre8tive Resources has been working hard over the last 18+ months to develop this package. In addition to our team at Cre8tive Resources, we have worked with a variety of outside experts who specialise in different areas. Some of these specialists include: Prevent officer, NHS assistant psychologist, mental health experts, female menstrual health educator, former police officer and an independent careers advisor.
Our curriculum has been trialled at a successful secondary school by launching a PSHE department. This enabled us to see the huge impact our resources and approach to PSHE had on winning both staff and students over to the importance of the subject. The trial allowed us to refine, amend and improve our curriculum offer to best meet the needs of today’s students.
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We provide all resources in a fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our suggested curriculum to the needs of your students as we understand that no “off the shelf” PSHE package is perfect! Everything is packaged in “half-termly” blocks and we provide a suggested delivery order for your teachers.
We have spent over 5,000 hours in developing this package, and we truly believe this to be the most modern, engaging, and adaptable PSHE curriculums available to buy. We do hope that our package will save you thousands of hours in preparation and planning time.
But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools, leaders, and teachers who were early adopters of the Cre8tive Curriculum PSHE approach.
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials, planning documents, or even put you in contact with a school that uses our PSHE Curriculum / Products (over 400 across the UK).
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: [email protected] so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Debit, credit or Paypal payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email)
- USB via Royal Mail First Class delivery (detail the exact recipient in the notes section during check out)
How do you assess PSHE?
We have developed our own six-point approach to assessment and measuring progress:
- Graffiti learning journals – understanding
- Work booklets – SPaG
- Unit quizzes – knowledge
- Cre8tive PSHE app – measures progress in a quantifiable way
- PSHE projects – employability skills
- Confidence checkers – demonstrates progress
All of the above are underpinned by our precious gemstone assessment ratings. Students can be awarded gemstones and receive graduation certificates on completion of projects and quizzes.
Students can input their progress and rewards, and generate reports using our mobile app which they can share with teachers.
How is your Cre8tive PSHE Curriculum mapped?
Our Excel mapping document cross references all of our lessons against the following:
- DfE Statutory RSE (by specific section)
- DfE Statutory Health (by specific section)
- Gatsby Benchmarks (mainly No. 4)
- CDI Framework (17-point framework)
- PSHE Association Core Themes
- PSHE Association Thematic Builder *NEW
- Welsh PSE Framework
- Cre8tive PSHE Framework
What differentiates the Cre8tive PSHE package from other secondary PSHE packages?
- We have a unique spiral thematic approach to PSHE that runs from Year 7 – 13
- We designed our PSHE Curriculum after the new statutory framework was announced by the DfE for RSE and Health
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide significant discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 150 students
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework with a six-point targeted approach to measure progress
- We have a new PSHE and Wellbeing App which students can use on their tablets or mobile phones underpinning our assessment framework
- We offer PSHE and Careers projects to improve employability skills
- You gain access to the PSHE Academy , a ‘one stop shop for questions about PSHE education‘
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups.
Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support PSHE teachers through people purchasing items.