A fun and interactive lesson where students are introduced to the idea that real world problems can help to shape careers, and consider what they think are important problems to solve.
The lesson package includes:
- Main lesson powerpoint & lesson plan
- ‘Crack the Code’ worksheet
- ‘The Tweet Sheet’ worksheet
By the end of the lesson, students will:
- Identify world problems that are important for them to work towards solving
- Link world problems to careers that work to solve them
- Think about how they would influence people to help solve world problems
The activity is designed to last 45-60 minutes and the content is written primarily for students in Key Stage 3.
The resources are all downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format so you can tailor the content to the specific needs of your pupils.
More about Panjango and Cre8tive Resources …
working in partnership we want to offer young people a unique and engaging way of exploring the world of work and understanding how their knowledge can be applied in life after school.
If you like these resources, you can subscribe to our Careers Resource Bank to access hundreds of different lessons, interactive resources and digital games – including a complete career learning Scheme of Work.
We also now offer printed Careers based card games and board games, A2 Classroom Posters and more – Explore our full range by clicking here