Standing up for your beliefs and Inspiring others. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 14+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand why it is important to know what you believe in.
To consider the skills you need to stand up for your beliefs.
To be able to discuss influential people who have stood up for their beliefs.
Some Key Terms Covered
Belief, Confidence, Self belief, communication, bravery
I understand why it is important to know what I believe in.
I know what skills I need to stand up and share my beliefs.
I can discuss examples of others who have done this.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Speaking
Grow Throughout Life
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1783187062
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity