Sexual Health Clinics (GUM) – STI’s explored (STD’s). PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To describe the key symptoms and risks associated with a variety of different STI’s
To understand the importance of sexual Health Clinics (GUM)
To explore why young people after unprotected sex should always get themselves checked out
Some Key Terms Covered
Promiscuous, GUM, GP, STI, STD, Contraception, Bacterial, Viral, Parasitic
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can name a wide range of STI’s
I understand the key symptoms and risks associated with different STI’s
I understand the important role GUM clinics perform and what to expect when visiting one
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/110