Student Finance Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 15+ slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand the difference between a maintenance loan and tuition loan.
To consider any financial concerns you have in relation to university.
To understand the student finance application process.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Maintenance loan, tuition loan, Bursary, Grant, Scholarship
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know the difference between a maintenance loan and tuition loan.
To consider what barriers there may be to student finance.
I understand the student finance application process.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity