Creating a new Green Society – Teamwork and Leadership Lesson. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 14+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand why we need to improve our society’s view on sustainability.
To consider how we could go about building a greener society.
To consider the challenges that may arise.
Some Key Terms Covered
Society, environmental issues, regulations
I understand what an environmental issue is.
I have considered we could build a greener society.
I can work as a team to overcome challenges.
Skills Builder Framework
Teamwork & Leadership
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1925273030
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity