This is a 10 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “The End for the Indians“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand how the American Government eroded the culture of the Plains Indians.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Reservations Native Policies
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- 1 podcast transcript for analysis
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)