The Gig Economy Explained. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 18+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what different types of working contracts there are in the UK.
To consider the advantages of working in the “Gig Economy”.
To consider the disadvantages of working in the “Gig Economy”.
Some Key Terms Covered
Gig, Assignment, Ruling
I understand what different types of working contracts there are in the UK.I can consider the advantages of working in the “Gig Economy”.I can consider the disadvantages of working in the “Gig Economy”.
Skills Builder Framework
Creativity & Listening
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1925284442
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts