This is a 8 lesson, animated power point presentation on “‘The UK should disarm their nuclear weapons’“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Discuss this statement showing you have considered different points of view.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Nuclear Weapons, DIsarm, Retain
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A handout
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)