This is a 14 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “The Virgin Queen Handcuffed (alternative)“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Explain why Catholics did not consider Elizabeth a good Queen.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Legitimate Heir Patriarchy
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- 1 podcast transcript for analysis
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)