Trade Unions and Trade Union Congress
GCSE Citizenship (9-1) 11 PAGE study work booklet of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students, and ensure they get the most from their Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.) . Product code: CIT/C8/WB/26
* -To study the purpose of trade unions
* -To understand the role trade unions play in society
* -To evaluate how effective trade unions are in getting what they want
It can be used to teach this topic, through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion and liven up lessons through structured engagement between students.
This Booklet Contains:
* o Revision Summary Topic Map
* o Contemporary case studies around this topic
* o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
* o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
* o 8 pages of ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
* o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
* o Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
* Intervention and Essay Practice
* o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
* o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
. Product code: CIT/C8/WB/26
Can be used for a whole lesson on Trade Unions, or as a recap/revision tool on key issues.
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.
JUST PRINT AND GO!