UK Welfare benefit System explained for KS5 Students. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader and PSHE Expert. Editable 21+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand the range of benefits available
Understand when and how I can claim benefits
Understand the role of the job centre
Some Key Terms Covered
Universal Credit, Eligibility, Claimant, National Living Wage
I understand the range of benefits available.
I understand when and how I can claim benefits.
I understand the role of the job centre.
Skills Builder Framework
Staying positive & Listening
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918752928
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity