UN Sustainable development Goals. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 14+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what we mean by a “sustainable development goal”.
To understand what makes a goal sustainable and Unsustainable.
To think about what progress has been made.
Some Key Terms Covered
Progress review, sustainable, unsustainable, United Nations
I know what is meant by a “sustainable development goal”.
I can discuss what makes a goal sustainable or unsustainable.
I can review progress towards a goal.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Leadership
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918693644
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity