15 pages about Brexit Britain. Understanding Brexit and all the possible consequences. EU referendum on the UK’s membership Booklet. ( Worksheets, activities and more) 15 pages about Brexit Britain. CIT/C8/TL/09
To study the events that led up to Brexit
To understand the divergent views help on Brexit
To evaluate all the post Brexit options available to the UK Government
The Work Booklet Contents:
All of these are printable editable student worksheets…
- Brexit student information sheet
- EU Student information sheet
- Pro-Remain Views on Brexit
- 6 Key players Influencing Brexit
- Brexit options on revision topic cards
- Debating the different Brexit options
- Student Activities
8.Who were the leading Brexiteers and what did they do?
- Brexit Debate topics raised by the Tv drama
- How to influence the hearts and minds
12-13 More Student activities on Bremain and BRexit
14 Brexit Word search
flipped learning & Credits
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources!