A fun and interactive lesson where students learn about the skills they need to thrive in life after school and undertake exercises to better understand their own skills.
The lesson package includes:
- Main lesson powerpoint
- ‘Draw It’ worksheet
- ‘Secret Skills’ worksheet
- ‘Career Trumps’ worksheet
- Skills Framework slide
By the end of the lesson, students will:
- Choose three skills and state how they have used that skill in the past
- Discuss how the skills they have identified might be used in different careers
- Apply their knowledge of a skill to solve a workplace scenario
- Analyse their own key skills in order to make a Top Trump card about themselves
The activity is designed to last 45-60 minutes and the content is written primarily for students in Key Stage 3.
The resources are all downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format so you can tailor the content to the specific needs of your pupils.
More about Panjango and Cre8tive Resources …
working in partnership we want to offer young people a unique and engaging way of exploring the world of work and understanding how their knowledge can be applied in life after school.
If you like these resources, you can subscribe to our Careers Resource Bank to access hundreds of different lessons, interactive resources and digital games – including a complete career learning Scheme of Work.
We also now offer printed Careers based card games and board games, A2 Classroom Posters and more – Explore our full range by clicking here