UNICEF – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund and UNCRC Work booklet Citizenship GCSE
GCSE Citizenship (9-1) Code: CIT/C8/WB/90
12 PAGE study work booklet of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students, and ensure they get the most from their Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
This booklet has been created by a dedicated team of Citizenship experts and is matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
It can be used to teach this topic, through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion and liven up lessons through structured engagement between students.
This Booklet Contains:
* o Revision Summary Topic Map
* o Contemporary case studies around this topic
* o A clear focus on key terms and literacy-based activities
* o Differentiated Exam Questions and Practice
* o 12 pages of ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
* o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
* o Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
* Intervention and Essay Practice
* o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
* o Links to online digital and flipped learning activities
Can be used for a whole lesson or unit on UNICEF and UNCRC, or as a recap/revision tool on key issues.
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.