Violence on Screen. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 19+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what screen violence is.
To consider the impact screen violence can have during “real life” scenarios.
To consider what can be done to protect young people from screen violence.
Some Key Terms Covered
Protective measures, violence on screen
I know what violence on screen is.
I can consider the impacts of violence on screen.
I can discuss what protective measures may help.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Creativity
Grow Throughout Life
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1783111797
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity