Vision and Motivation Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To consider what it means to have a vision and stay motivated. To think about what success looks like to different people. To think about what success looks like for me.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Vision, Goals, Targets, Motivation, Success
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know what the definitions of success, vision and motivation are. I can consider success in relation to my own life and future. I can respect other people’s ideas of success.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity