Volunteering and Social Action Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand what volunteering is and why people do it. To understand what social action is and why it matters. To understand the link between volunteering and social action.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Volunteering, Social Action, Advocating
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand why people want to volunteer. I can think of an example of how social action could help in my local community. I can explain volunteering and social action.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity