This is a 9 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Were the gunpowder plotters framed?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To examine the motives and consequences of the gunpowder plot
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Conspiracy, Plot, Guy Fawkes
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- 1 Worksheet & Markscheme
- 1 set of sources for analysis
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)