What are Employability Skills Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand the difference between “hard” and “soft” employability skills, considering how these may be transferred between different jobs. To consider the other factors that are important to being employable.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Employability, Transferable Skills
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know the difference between hard and soft skills. I understand what skills are needed for the workplace. I can describe what a transferable skill is.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity