Sexual Health – What are STI’s? (STD’s) . PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
Name at least five common STDs and how they are transmitted
Compare sexual behaviours that put people at high, low or no risk for STD
To understand the concept of having safer sex
Some Key Terms Covered
STI, STD, Infection, Bacterial, Parasitic, Chlamydia, Syphilis, HIV, Contraception, Disease
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
Able to name at least 5 Sexually transmitted infections
Understand the 2/3 main groups of STI’s that exist
Able to describe some of the possible symptoms of having an STI
Consent also underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/109